A set of 7 illustrated Christmas wraps created for 2016, designed and printed in England on crisp matt 120gsm FSC paper, using biodegradable inks.
This stuff you can really tug around even the most ornery of gifts - good robust paper and strong colours!
Buy as a collection of 7 - one of each design.
Supplied rolled in a tube.
Only available here - 'not on the high street!'
Outside the UK: £8.50
(Order more than one set of 7 and the postage increases a little to accommodate the extra weight. No flim-flam wispy paper here...)
- An intricately-drawn black lace illustration on ivory; robins, mistletoe, holly, stars...
- White-inked snowflakes on a navy ink wash
-Excited inked Christmas morning baublefaces!
- Myriad 50s-inspired Christmas decorations hand-drawn with Japanese brush pens
'Vintage Baubling, Christmas Eve'
- Christmas decorations hand-drawn with Japanese brush pens...but in the middle of the night when you shouldn't be peeping
- A 'Festival of Britain' historic textile-inspired repeat pattern of optimistic ink splats and blobs
- A design created in celebration of Inkymole's Creative Direction at chocolatier Cocoa Amore this year; cream and white snowflakes of lace and cocoa pods on a milk chocolate background